The story thus far...

I'm not pretending to represent ALL house hunters, I'm just representing OUR family. For those of you who are curious or confused, my husband and I each have a previous marriage and we are now consolidating two households into one large home. My much loved house with the unusual roof line is now sold and we are now all sharing my husband's house. The schools attached to this house are fractionally better than the schools near my little gray cottage but still leave much to be desired.

Our personal banker called this week (we never knew we had one). Apparently, when you have enough money in the bank, you get someone who wants to help you invest it. Back when I was turning in my $500 paychecks I couldn't get lousy overdraft protection, but now that I've deposited the money from the sale of my house "Hector" is always available to assist us with our banking needs.

OK Hector, does "Fells Wargo" want to prequalify us for a loan? What a surprise! So we are on the free cookies and bottled water tour of available houses this weekend. Just tell us which places have the best refreshments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the FBI Background Check

So some things have changed...