Realtors worth the money?

Background- I really like Propertyshark, Redfin, Ziprealty, Catalist, Cyberhomes, Trulia, Zillow, et al. I like doing my own homework and visiting open houses. I always sign in as having no agent. I understand this woman's plight- she only gets paid when she writes an offer and it is accepted.

An agent sent me a house to see and I requested that she only send houses that she is personally listing. Here's her reply (edited to protect her identity)


Thank you very much for your quick reply. I greatly appreciate it. I will remove you from my list since I only work with clients who only work with me. I have just emailed my other three buyers *** Street, who will also be seeing it on Sunday. Since I have an open house on Sunday myself, I will be previewing it prior to Sunday's open house.

Lastly, I only provide my own buyers with my pocket listings. That's one of the reasons why they work with me and only me.

I have three pocket listings in Cheviot Hills as of yesterday. One couple is out of the country, so I will preview it upon their return. 3 bedrooms + office plus 2.5 baths (approx.2,400 sq. ft.) on a 7,390 sq. ft. lot with pool. Price: $1.45 million range.

Two others I have already previewed are off Forrester: 3 bedroms + office plus 3.5 baths (approx. 2,424 sq. ft.) on a 8,750 sq. ft. lot with pool. Price: $2.0 million range. 4 bedrooms + office plus 3.5 baths (approx. 2,800 sq. ft.) on a 8,750 sq. ft. lot with pool. Price: $1.85 million range.

I walk various neighborhoods a few times a week and talk to the residents, pass out my cards, discuss my clients' needs. That takes time and a great deal of effort. I hit at least 200 homes per week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the FBI Background Check

So some things have changed...